Monday, April 25, 2011

I've been away....

I've been away for so long due to computer problems and am just now surfacing after checking hundreds of emails. I have been very busy with my poly clay critters in the meantime though. Hopefully, I'll be able to post pictures of them very soon.

I think I'll share a another poem while we wait...

Trickle, Trickle, Plink, Plink
by Miranda Farrand

What's that sound I hear?
Trickle, trickle, plink, plink,
The sound of rain dripping from the trees.

Sweet spring has found me here,
Biding my time till winter has eased by.

Overhead, clouds gather, thunder rumbles,
and the heavens pour;
Eaves overflow and puddles form.

Over in a flash, out pops the sun,
Dries up the flood.

Up from the mud flowers sprout and bud,
Unfurling their beauty for the summer days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment