Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bad Blogger

I've been very bad lately about neglecting my blog. I promise to try to attempt to make myself be more diligent...hehe. Anywhos, I've been very busy lately making lots & lots of new critters. I'll be posting new pics soon on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/MirandasCritters if you care to take a look. I am much more responsible when it comes to keeping it up-to-date.

Yesterday, I finished putting the patina on several new critters, including: Marshmallow Smores Bear, Spring Turtle, Fat Cat 2 with Ball of Yarn, Butterball Owl Hootie, Squeaks the Mouse & a little CF (Christi Friesen) inspired sea turtle. I also sculpted a Squirrel on a stump w/ Nuts that is waiting to be baked with some Hootie pendants.

I'll be heading to the post office today to mail out my original Fat Cat #1--Zoey commissioned piece. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. (BTW, if you happen to use any of my photos, for reproduction or to copy my work, please contact me first & at the very least shoot some credit my way...thanks!)





1 comment:

  1. He is adorable! I just visited your shop and checked it as one of my favorites. Your critters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete