Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day

Hi All,

I hope the luck of the Irish (or even better since the Irish seemed to be plagued with some questionable luck..hehe). I do have a rather high percentage of Irish blood flowing through my American veins. That must be where I get my whimiscal artistic fun-loving attributes from :)

I'm sharing some pictures of another St. Paddy's Elliephant (little bitty one) and a Leprechaun Lucky Pot. I'll have another treasure to share as soon as a clay contest is concluded at the end of March. Enjoy!

Leprechaun Treasure Box $20

Leprechaun Treasure Box $20

Lil Lucky Elliephant $15

Lil Lucky Elliephant back side $15

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to say that you can see more pictures on my facebook page at this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=55115&l=80c7e83296&id=134880523190745

    ReplyDelete